My Campervan Hire Internship Program
At My Campervan Hire we are unleashing the power of New Zealands beauty and sharing it with the world, one campervan hire at a time.
We provide the information that helps travelers have a more awesome holiday while traveling around New Zealand. This means we need forward- thinking people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join our team and work with us to unleash the power of data & information for travelers. We are often looking for students to take on internships so keep an eye of this page for updates.
Data and Analytics Summer Internships 2019-2020 –
As a Data and Analytics intern you will complete a 10 week project focused on using data and analytics to support our marketing team develop communications to attract clients. Our internship programme will give you a unique insight into the New Zealand tourism sector and the opportunity to:
- Develop skills in a real work environment by practically applying the skills from your related university course. Be challenged with important, real-world work. You’ll have the chance to work on and answer an interesting research question to advance knowledge in an important area.
- Build your career network and develop relationships in and across tourism partners and with other interns.
- Gain invaluable experience working in a tourism agency and learn about some of the exciting work and projects that exist.
- Participate in learning opportunities offered throughout your intern programme.
We look for interns who:
- Are working towards a tertiary/post graduate qualification within a data and analytics field, tourism or undertaking a degree with a significant research component.
- Have the technical skills needed for the one of the projects on offer. Technical skills include programming, data modelling, establishing a framework to investigate a research problem, and being able to produce insights that are useful to customers.
- Positive, motivated, strong at managing work projects, willing to learn and to get involved.
- Have the right to work in NZ.